Account Executive APR (Apple Premium Resellers), Czech Republic and Slovakia
Prague, Bohemia, Czechia
Sales and Business Development
The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they craft the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Apple’s Sales organization generates the revenue needed to fuel our ongoing development of products and services. This in turn, enriches the lives of hundreds of millions of people around the world. Our sales team, is in many ways, the face of Apple to our largest customers. At the end of the day, we are here to grow Apple’s B2B business through partnering with our business channel resellers, partners and carriers. We develop programs and strategies that enable businesses to transform the way people work. To realize this goal, we establish relationships, develop partner capabilities and programs—at all levels from from tactical to strategic. We collaborate closely with internal and external partners to craft plans that scale the business and adoption of the Apple ecosystem. We promote innovation and new technology to further improve Apple's hardware performance and user experience. The people who work here have reinvented and defined entire industries with the Mac, iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, Apple Watch, AirPods, HomePod and a multitude of groundbreaking accessories. We have done the same with services, including iTunes, the App Store, Apple Music, and Apple Pay. The same passion for innovation that goes into our products also applies to our practices — strengthening our dedication to leave the world better than we found it. You should join us to Apple has a global multi channel strategy (this means Apple sell both direct and indirect) with the purpose of serving each customer the best possible way. One of the key Sales Channels for Apple in EMEIA are the Apple Premium Resellers (APR). The APR Channel focuses specifically on selling Apple products and third party solutions recognised by Apple for providing superior customer service. Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish.
- We are looking for an inspiring and intelligent profile – with great interpersonal skills – who is capable of defining and driving an agenda for continued growth of the APR channel in the Czech Republic and Slovakia.
- A unique opportunity to lead and manage the growth of the world’s most admired brand in premium monobrand retail environment in the region. The role involves setting the strategic direction for the channel, executing against overall Apple objectives set at WW, EMEIA and country levels. The ideal candidate would have experience from high-quality or luxury branded retail as retail director or sales director.
- As an APR Account Executive, you are responsible for developing and running the entire APR business. You will report to the Country Manager for overall Channel Sales.
- Knowledge/experience of premium retail.
- Strong communicator, written and oral.
- Strong one-to-many presentation skills.
- Experience in negotiating with partners (at least one of: channel, suppliers, malls).
- Management track record.
- Willingness to roll-up your sleeves and work alongside entrepreneurial team and partners.
- Ability to analyse complex data and drive insights.
- Native Czech or Slovak speaker, fluent in English.
- Ability to work cross-culturally.
Build and be a great partner with channel partners at most senior levels including strategic account planning, target setting and performance management. Run development of program, including new store coverage plans. Engage at operational levels to drive same store growth and performance including quality of customer experience and conversion. Use detailed analysis to help drive conclusions and insights into channel performance and develop action plans for channel partners. Work closely with the regional leadership team (reporting directly to Country Manager) to define Apple’s strategy in the country. Closely collaborate with other channel leaders to execute Apple’s multi-channel go to market approach. Work cross-functionally with the channel marketing, channel programs, finance, and operations to achieve growth ambitions for the channel. Own forecasting and demand planning for this channel. Work closely with Apple central teams in London. Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.
Education & Experience
You will be degree qualified and speak fluent English and ideally the local language.