Software Development Engineer
Prague, Bohemia, Czechia
Software and Services
The Security team is looking for an exceptional engineer to develop and maintain features of iOS and macOS. You will work on firmware, frameworks and applications related to security and user authentication where you will be able to impact design and implementation of Apple’s embedded and desktop systems.
- Experience with writing and debugging complex code.
- Experience with Objective-C and C.
- Solid OS fundamentals (experience with iOS and macOS as a developer).
- Excellent collaborative skills.
- Strong written and verbal interpersonal skills.
- Proven ability to ramp up quickly on both new technologies and appropriate existing technologies.
- Highly professional, with the ability to deliver solid work on tight schedules.
- Experience with security and cryptography.
- Demonstrated creative, critical thinking and troubleshooting skills.
- Proven track record in driving engineering excellence and quality on large scale projects.
We are looking for someone outstanding who can understand complex systems quickly and understands the complexity of building systems and applications with millions of users. You will be working in a dynamic environment interacting directly with teams within the organization as well as multi-functional teams. The nature of the position requires the candidate to have excellent interpersonal skills, strong technical and debugging skills, along with a drive to make a difference.
Education & Experience
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent experience. Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.