Algorithms Engineer - Sensors
Prague, Bohemia, Czechia
A job at Apple is unlike any other you’ve had. You’ll be challenged. You’ll be inspired. And you’ll be proud. If you are an ambitious teammate, who thrives in a dynamic, constantly changing environment, passionate about building extraordinary products and learning new technologies, this is the job for you. Be part of the engineering team building next generation sensors, firmware, and algorithms for Human Interface Devices at Apple. Join the engineering team building algorithms for next-generation sensors used by millions of users - people who love the products you make. We are looking for a candidate capable of research of open-ended problems and with good programming skills to bring an algorithm idea into a high quality product.
- Background in either: image/signal processing, pattern recognition, data analysis, machine learning, statistics, data engineering, mathematics, computer science
- Experience with algorithm prototyping in Python or Matlab
- Familiarity with algorithm implementation in C/C++
- Understanding of statistical theory and applications.
- Ability to initiate and drive experiments to completion with minimal guidance in a fast-paced multifaceted environment.
- Ability to communicate the results in a clear and effective manner.
- Attention to detail.
We are looking for a highly motivated engineer with a strong background in a meaningful field of expertise. You will be responsible for generating key insights and data-driven recommendations to design and improve algorithms processing data from sensors. You will be working within a team researching and developing strategic algorithms for next generation products.
Education & Experience
MS or PhD in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Data Science, Computer Vision Statistics or equivalent in relevant industry experience If this is you, We'd love to hear from you!