Software Engineer - Web Services
Prague, Bohemia, Czechia
Software and Services
The Automation & Results Interfaces team designs and builds the graphical interfaces and APIs for Software Engineering’s cloud based automated build and test system. Our focus is on building web applications that make it easy for engineers to build and test their software at Apple, despite the complexities that surround testing an operating system. We’re looking for a full stack developer to help us build new services to support our customers’ ever evolving automation needs.
- Customer focused
- Strong web development skills
- Ability to work well with remote team members
- Experience building RESTful or GraphQL APIs
- Experience with web frameworks such as Play, Ruby on Rails, Django, Spring, NodeJS, or similar
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases such as Postgres, Cassandra, and FoundationDB
- Experience with distributed systems
You will design and implement interfaces that impact thousands of engineers and ultimately millions of Apple customers. This is a highly collaborative role that will require working with many different teams and internal customers in a fast paced environment. You will need to be self-motivated and able to work cross functionally to find the right solutions for our customers, sculpting our products to meet their needs. You will be part of a distributed agile team and take part in every aspect of the product, from planning to design to implementation and documentation.
Education & Experience
B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent experience