Security Engineering & Architecture, Quality Assurance Engineer
Prague, Bohemia, Czechia
Software and Services
The Security Engineering and Architecture QA team is seeking a QA engineer with the ability to work in a fast paced environment, strong experience with developing tests and technical acumen. In this role you will work with other QA and Software Engineers, on and outside the team, to test various security projects.
- Passion for testing, testing methodologies, testing technologies and basic understanding of test automation.
- Experience creating & executing tests that identify hard to find bugs.
- Experience using Version Control tools - such as CVS, SVN, Git.
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to a non-technical audience.
- Excellent analytical skills and is able to independently investigate issues
- Be creative and thorough, when executing test cases to help find nuances in functionality of new and existing
- Comfortable and adaptable in a fast-paced and informal environment. Ability to respond and react to changing priorities quickly and efficiently
- Good understanding of software development and the QA life cycle
This position requires an ambitious individual with strong technical and communication skills to handle responsibilities which will include design and implementation of test plans and test cases, risk analysis, and integration testing across Apple platforms. You will need to show abilities in communicating with both developers, Engineering Program Managers, other QA Engineers to build solid test plans, execute & report results. This role requires strong analytical skills, excellent problem-solving and interpersonal skills, and a passion to make the best products possible. Some of the key responsibilities in this role will include: Communicate frequently with managers and engineers across the organization. Create and get consensus on project plans and project concepts. Debug and report issues encountered during testing. Help triage the team’s daily automation results.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience