Firmware Bluetooth Engineer
Software and Services
The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they craft the kind of wonder that’s revolutionised entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. In this role you will be responsible to design, develop and implement sophisticated FW modules for Embedded systems.
- 5+ years of real time embedded software development experience (design and implementation).
- Coding skills in C.
- Self-motivated and pro-active with shown creative thinking capabilities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to lead tasks, prioritize work accordingly and meet deadlines.
- Experience in firmware system developed to closely work with underlying SoC
- Experience in wireless MAC layer implementation – advantage.
Your responsibilities are likely to include: Take part in sophisticated FW design sessions (detailed designs involving System understanding) Lead coding of sophisticated FW modules Debug complicated (system-wide) bugs. Lead HW-SW integrations. Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants. Apple is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities.
Education & Experience
B.Sc/ M.Sc in EE/CS/CE