AMS Lab Validation Intern (m/f/d)
Munich, Bavaria-Bayern, Germany
We live in a mobile and device driven world where knowledge of the physical world around us is needed. We rely on this knowledge to get around, to learn about our environment and to enable spectacular new features for custom applications. Apple is meeting those needs as robustly and as creatively as possible and is interested in people who want to help meet that commitment. The success we are striving will be the result of very skilled people working in an environment which cultivates creativity, partnership, and thinking of old problems in new ways. If that sounds like the kind of environment that you find intriguing, then let's talk. We are looking to hire an Intern for Lab Validation team at Apple that develops SOCs that will be used in Apple mobile devices. You will be responsible for the lab characterization for Apple SOCs covering analog IP, high-speed IO (both parallel and serial), package, and board. We are looking for an enthusiastic, high energy individual who can help us with tomorrow’s challenges.
- Knowledge in lab measurement, measurement automation, high-speed signal measurement, power integrity measurement, analog IP characterization, high-speed IO standards and related lab characterization, and lab management.
- Very good knowledge of high-speed or RF circuit theory and related theory
- Very good programming skills, e.g. with Python
- Team work and great communication skills
- Proficiency in English language is required
As an intern in our AMS lab you will work with signal integrity engineer and IP designer to perform signal integrity and power integrity lab measurement, analog IP characterization and high-speed IO characterization - Setup the lab test and automate the data acquisition, data processing, and reporting. - Work with chip designer and board design in various lab measurement.
Education & Experience
- Fluency in English is Must.