CPU Design Engineer - Herzliya
In this visible role, you will be responsible to take part in the CPU VLSI design cycle from early definition through the back-end implementation stage. Micro-architecture definitions at the unit/chip level, RTL coding, block-level simulations, power optimization and synthesis. Work closely with verification team on block/top level to ensure timely delivery of quality designs. Work closely with physical design team to optimize the design and to meet design targets (area, timing, and power).
- 3+ year experience in VLSI design of Processor Cores/SoC.
- Familiar with advanced design practices (Clock/Voltage domain crossing and Low Power Design).
- Strong Verilog/System Verilog skills
- Familiar with CPU/ARM instruction set standard – an advantage
- Familiar with the various backend tools (synthesis and STA) – an advantage.
- Experience with scripting and programming experience using several of the following: Perl, C, Python, and TCL.
- Familiar with verification methodologies – an advantage
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products very quickly. Do you want to bring passion and dedication to your job? There's no telling what you could accomplish at Apple. The people who work here have reinvented entire industries with all Apple Hardware products. The same real passion for innovation that goes into our products also applies to our practices — strengthening our dedication to leave the world better than we found it. Do you want to join us to help deliver the next groundbreaking Apple products?
Education & Experience
BSc/MSs in EE/CE
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.
- We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, perform essential job functions, and receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.