Sales - National Account Manager (Sydney)
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Sales and Business Development
The people here at Apple don’t just create products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionised entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it! Apple’s Sales organisation generates the revenue needed to fuel our ongoing development of products and services. This in turn enriches the lives of hundreds of millions of people around the world. Our sales team is, in many ways, the face of Apple to our customers. We are seeking an exceptional Account Manager to join our National Retailer team. This role is responsible for supporting the management, driving growth and expansion of Apple’s business with some of our key partners across multiple Omni-Channel and Online- Only Partners in Australia and plays a critical role in Apple’s sales performance and growth in this market.
- 6-8 years of sales / account management experience in the consumer retailer, digital or technology industry.
- Solid understanding of consumer and digital markets and the associated consumer offers and market trends.
- Experience in managing executive relationships with large and multi-faceted organisations.
- Strong eye for business & financial skills, with detailed understanding of consumer business models, economics and value drivers, required to analyse and build compelling commercial proposals.
- Ability to present insights, commercial proposals and drive to agreement in an engaging and persuasive manner.
- Strength in influencing others and collaborating with diverse and demanding partners.
- Capable of working autonomously while completing a variety of non-standardised tasks.
- An ability to build and develop a strong internal and external network.
- Experience in delivering successful outcomes through internal and external collaboration.
- Build excellent relationships with a broad cross-section of key partner and internal stakeholders. - Collaborate with your account team to build out strategic and tactical plans by influencing and working cross-functionally with key internal partners to bring the best of Apple to your partner. - Develop and implement go-to-market plans and initiate partner aligned demand generation plans. - Drive above and below the line offers with our partner to deliver strong customer propositions on Apple devices in market and to existing customers. - Track and critically analyse sales data, consumer offers, emerging trends, competitor actions and partner capabilities, to identify incremental sales and growth opportunities. - Use insights and analysis to model and build out demand generation proposals, and translate these into compelling proposals to be sold in to Partner. - Negotiate and close out associated commercial terms and executional elements. Supervise and track performance of the agreed activities against plan. - Work with Partner to ensure competitive positioning of Mac, iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch in all market offers. - Support contract negotiation and coordinate compliance management. - Achieve or exceed quarterly sales targets. - Manage with your peers operational, sales enablement and marketing elements of the account/s to optimise customer experiences and sales performance.
Education & Experience
Tertiary qualified with MBA or post graduate qualifications a plus.
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.
- We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.