Logistics Infrastructure Team - Logistics Systems Analyst (12 months contract)
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
Operations and Supply Chain
The Pacific Logistics team is the heartbeat of Operations at Apple. Experience the best of both worlds, working with the best Logistics partners in the industry as well as with the best minds within Logistics and other functions of Operations. Our Logistics partners move, store and orchestrate deliveries to all our customers within Asia Pacific, touching online consumers, Retail Store and Channel partners, including Telco, Reseller and Distributors. The Logistics team interfaces actively with the Routes-to-Market fulfilment teams as well as the Supply Demand Planning Team in Apple, while working closely with our Logistics partners to ensure that the network is being managed as efficiently as possible, in order to get deliveries to our customers in a timely manner.
- Minimum 2 to 3 years experience in a Logistics related industry with exposure to Logistics systems, including but not limited to shipment tracking, transportation management, service levels management and business reporting/ Business Intelligence (BI) tools. Ability to understand coding language(s) preferred
- Basic knowledge of SAP or equivalent ERP systems
- Experience in data analysis tools (e,g, Tableau, SQL and etc)
The Logistics Infrastructure team is looking for a dynamic and experienced individual to perform a role as Logistics systems support. The Infrastructure team governs data, systems and projects related to the Logistics team. The successful candidate will be a subject matter expert (SME) of Logistics systems including but not limited to real-time track and trace, transportation management and service levels management system. Representing the Logistics team regionally and cross-functionally on the relevant systems in a fast paced environment, the candidate will need to demonstrate robust system knowledge, data analytic skillset, and be the go-to person for system related queries across internal functions and with external partners. As the role is dynamic and evolves with our ever-growing business environment, the candidate is expected to continuously adapt and learn new skills/ system knowledge. Core responsibilities includes but not limited to: Execution focus Provide support to systems maintenance during business as usual (BAU) and peak periods. Support system issue resolution, and timely update to stakeholders. Project focus Translate business requirement into system setup, as well as to propose system/process enhancements to enhancement supply chain efficiency or customer experience. Successful candidate need to participate in capital projects from business requirement stage till implementation. This includes playing a key role in User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and advisor for these projects.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Ability to understand and translate between system and operational requirements
- Good interpersonal communication skill in both written and oral format
- Effective time management, ability to multi-task
- Sense of urgency and persistence in resolving urgent production issues and an insatiable drive to understand root causes of issues; needs to be a creative thinker for solutions related to these issues to pursue enhancements, fixes and better operating processes
- Adaptable, flexible and open-minded to work in a dynamic, fast paced environment that undergoes constant change
- Not afraid of change, willing to take on new systems, programs or skills as required by the business; a can-do, positive attitude and a thirst for personal growth