Software and Services
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Our Applications team is seeking a macOS/iOS software engineer. You should have strong SW engineering skills, creative problems solving, passion and motivation to deliver great apps!
- Strong programming skills
- Background in specifying and developing multi-layer software components
- Experienced developer of rich GUI applications – advantage
- Proven experience in native application's development – advantage
- Development for mobile platform - advantage
- Experience in Objective C / Swift programming - advantage
- Knowledge in MSSQL, MySQL and Oracle DBs - advantage
This is an outstanding opportunity to join the team responsible for macOS native applications. In this role you will participate in the creation, design and development of world-class applications, with rich GUI, using Swift and Objective-C, develop data analysis, monitoring tools and custom GUI components. You will be challenged to find creative solutions to technical problems, work with complex systems and large data sets, develop short-term and long-term solutions based on schedule constraints, collaborate in a team environment, and communicate technical concepts across a broad multi-disciplinary organization. You will go beyond industry norm and demonstrate creativity in problem solving, think dynamically outside of standard convention, and adapt quickly to new technical environments. We promote innovation to improve our product performance and stay deeply focused on delighting our users.
Education & Experience
A degree in Computer Science or equivalent