Sales - Carrier Business Manager (Sydney)
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Sales and Business Development
The people here at Apple don’t just create products—they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionised entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Apple’s Sales organisation generates the revenue needed to fuel our ongoing development of products and services. This in turn enriches the lives of hundreds of millions of people around the world. Our sales team is, in many ways, the face of Apple to our customers. In this role you will own the partner relationship and build an Account plan aligned with Country & Channel priorities in concert your team, this will include segment plans, breakthrough strategies, and innovative solutions to solve challenges to achieve sales targets. You build relationships, develop partner capabilities, and ensure flawless execution across our partners business. You collaborate closely with internal and external partners to create plans and programs that scale the business and drive the adoption of the Apple ecosystem with our partner by delivering amazing customer experiences.
- You understand there are many moving parts in an organisation. Navigating the interdependencies within Apple is needed for success. Understanding how business financials work, and strategies for sustaining profitable growth, are key to success. You analyse the market and think beyond the short-term.
- Customer and partner needs can often be unique—but, you’re quick on your feet and connect and influence the right people both inside and outside of Apple. You are trusted and comfortable in tough situations. You can settle disputes, negotiations and own the hard calls with minimal noise. You step up to conflicts and see them as opportunities to shine.
- You think clearly. You simplify sophisticated problems and distill big decisions down to their core. It’s rarely easy. Sometimes decisions require you to make tough calls, even after considerable time and energy has been invested—but you own it. You stand by your deep analysis, wisdom and experience to make quality and timely decisions.
- You see the world through the eyes of the customer by deeply understanding their needs, challenges, and concerns. At Apple, we obsess over how people experience our products and services. You not only meet our customers’ expectations, but you exceed them.
- You believe that communication is key to Apple’s success. You’re a dreamer and someone who actively talks and listens through endless possibilities—with customers and teammates alike. To ensure the most innovative ideas become a reality, you recognise perspectives, patiently listen to every detail and commit to what is right, in order to move us forward.
- You strive for excellence in everything you do. Due to changing priorities, urgent customer needs, or a final push to meet a quarterly forecast, you face the daily challenge of where to focus your time and energy. You have a don’t give up attitude, and finish, especially in the face of resistance or setbacks. You seize every opportunity and empower others to reach their goals along the way.
- Apple doesn’t cut corners, in products or in business. You bring the highest level of integrity, honesty, and accountability in all that you do, every single day.
- You have the gravitas and can operate optimally within a matrix environment. You should also be comfortable operating with ambiguity and outside traditional boundaries.
- Experience building strong and productive relationships with strategic partners and ensuring the partnerships are driving top-line revenue growth.
Lead the account sales team through coordinating, developing, motivating & enabling them with the right tools and with real-time feedback. Encourage the team’s collaboration and champion a diverse inclusive environment. Develop and implement the go-to-market plan for your partner aligned to their strategic objectives and work with your team to prioritise activities and programs as well as managing partner aligned demand generation plans. Work closely with your partner’s leadership to build and implement business development plans and enable their success by providing programs, training, and tools to grow their Apple business. Drive your account plan by influencing and collaborating cross-functionally with key internal stakeholders to bring the best of Apple to your partner. Manage all operational elements of the account to optimise customer experiences and sales performance. Negotiate and manage all contractual agreements between Apple and your partner.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education.
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.