Channel Fulfillment Analyst, Japan Market (12 Months Contract)
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
Operations and Supply Chain
The mission of Pacific Reseller Operations is to be the voice of Reseller Channel within Operations to ensure our products are in the right places at the right time, supporting Sales and our Partners to achieve Apple’s financial goals. We are passionate about running our supply chain as efficiently as possible, in order to maximise sell through while working towards a streamlined order fulfilment experience for our partners. Within the Reseller Operations team, the Order Fulfilment Process Analyst is responsible for using data to drive execution excellence in support of Apple’s weekly channel replenishment cycle.
- 3 years of meaningful experience in Operations role, preferable in Order Fulfilment (Retail or Online) and/or Logistics Services role.
- Japanese Language proficiency is mandatory as this role will support the Japan market directly.
- Self driven, but a collaborator with the ability to build and strengthen relationships.
- Expertise in order fulfilment systems and processes.
- Knowledge/experience of working on SAP is an added advantage.
- Demonstrate extraordinary attention to details and ability to shine under compressed timelines
- Very comfortable analysing large data sets and visualising the “so what” to lead change and achieve results.
- Adaptable, flexible, positive and open minded to work in a dynamic, fast paced environment that undergoes constant change.
- Creative problem solver with familiarity with Process Improvement (e.g. DMAIC) and Project Management methodologies and frameworks is an added advantage.
- Experience in customs and/or regulations within Asian countries.
- Strong communications skills both written and verbal.
- Expertise on efficiency and reporting tools such as Excel is required.
- Experience with working on Business Objects, and Tableau is an added advantage.
- Takes initiative and challenge the status quo
- Champion the country order fulfilment process for one or more routes to market and/or lines of business. - Supervise trending of execution of critical metrics on weekly, monthly & quarterly and influence partners to drive accountability and improvements to target - Apply analysis to identify key friction points in the order fulfilment process and influence corrective action to address issues at the source. - Lead cross-functional initiatives that continuously improve the cost, quality, and speed of channel order fulfilment. - Build and implement order execution plans for Peak Event and New Product Introduction (NPI) order execution. - Coach and train Order Fulfilment Specialists on the standard methodologies to drive efficiency. - Responsible for the internal process flow and SOP documentation. - Independently process orders/RMA and handle order exceptions (block management, NPI conversions, cancellation, credit/debit notes) according to SOP within set SLAs and SOX requirements.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree