Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
Support and Service
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish! The people here at Apple don’t just craft products - they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it! Apple is looking to fill a key analyst role supporting Global Contact Center Forecasting for the AppleCare Support Planning Organization. The ideal candidate has a track record of supporting multiple geographies with varying degrees of complexity and confidentiality. The candidate must be very comfortable with ambiguity and be able to make decisions and communicate effectively to a broad audience with confidence based on imperfect information. The ability to work independently and as part of a global cross functional team is essential as well as interacting influentially across multiple levels in the organization. This analyst will work to deliver support efficiently across existing and new means of providing our customers an excellent support experience via phone, email, chat, and other channels. This analyst will work closely with capacity planning, scheduling, contact center operations, product readiness, and analysis & reporting teams.
- Proven track record of successfully building forecasting models that collect seasonality and trend
- Skilled communicator experienced with involving key partners in the forecasting process
- Very strong presentation authoring and verbal presentation skills
- Ability to quickly parse data and understand the significance to business operations
- Familiarity with R or other statistical software, data analysis, Tableau, SQL, optimization
- Ability to translate and disseminate analytical insights to stakeholders with varying levels of experience with data and analytics
As a forecasting analyst you will be managing the generation and delivery of specific scheduled forecasts and other ad hoc forecasting requests. Additionally, you will work cross-functionally to help support data-driven decisions related to current and new forecasts. This role requires extreme comfort in partial information decision making with large monetary impact and the ability to influence leadership regarding those decisions. A key focus area of this role will be communication around the state of the business with data supported insights.
Education & Experience
- Degree in Statistics, Industrial Engineering, Operations Research, Math or other quantitative field. - Advanced degree a plus. Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.