Carrier Partnership, Senior Manager - KR
Seoul, Seoul-si, Korea (Republic of)
Sales and Business Development
The people here at Apple don’t just create products—they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspire the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple and help us leave the world better than we found it! Apple’s Sales organization generates the revenue needed to fuel our ongoing development of products and services. This in turn enriches the lives of hundreds of millions of people around the world. Our sales team is, in many ways, the face of Apple to our largest customers. We collaborate with our partners to find opportunities and develop growth plans resulting in delivering a phenomenal customer experience and expanded adoption of the Apple ecosystem in the carrier channel.
- See the world through the eyes of the customer by deeply understanding their business needs, challenges, and concerns. You not only meet our customers’ expectations, but you exceed them.
- Understanding how business financials work, and strategies for sustaining profitable growth, are key to staying ahead of the competition.
- As a go to person with leadership, you are trusted and comfortable in tough situations. You can settle disputes, negotiations and own the hard calls with minimal noise.
- Enjoy a collaborative environment with open dialogue and debate. You empower your teammates to do their life’s best work. When projects require extra support, you are eager to step up to the plate and bring your knowledge to the table.
- No matter the audience, you are an expert at presenting. You empower others to learn, to be curious and ultimately, share your passion for the Apple story. When challenged with complex questions, you share your deep knowledge of how our hardware, software and services integrate.
- You know yourself—you have strengths, weaknesses and opportunities—but you also know the people around you and are open to their feedback. People know you as a true collaborator who knows what it takes to win.
- You strive for excellence in everything you do. You seize every opportunity and empower others to reach their goals along the way.
- You believe that communication is key to Apple’s success. To ensure the most innovative ideas become a reality, you recognize perspectives, patiently listen to every detail and commit to what is right, in order to move us forward.
- Demonstrated consultative selling experience and developing channel growth strategies with partners where you’ve balanced delivering on short-term goals, while building sustainable value for customers and partners, and demand for the future.
- Over 10 years of experience as an Account Executive for a mobile device or HW company.
・ Grow the business with partners who resell Apple products, driving towards a sales target. You do this by building deep relationships, negotiating programs, and developing capabilities to achieve a great physical and digital end-customer experience with results that benefit Apple and our carrier partners. ・ Demonstrate a deep understanding of market trends and the Korea Carrier channel. Develop comprehensive account plans that both align with our carrier partners’ strategies and expand Apple's footprint. ・ Work with internal and external partners to develop new and exciting growth opportunities, drive relevant market activities, and ultimately ensure sales through our partners. ・ Become a subject matter expertise for a line of business, which is used across the team to get results. ・ Supervise key performance indicators that support growth and enable forecasts on the overall health of your account plans.
Education & Experience
A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education.
- Apple is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.