Apple Media Products (AMP) - Office Manager
Copenhagen, Copenhagen, Denmark
Software and Services
A job at Apple will be demanding, but it also rewards bright, original thinking and hard work. We are seeking an extraordinary Office Manager/Team Assistant who will support a rapidly growing department of skilled software engineers building Apple’s media services products in Copenhagen. We’re looking for a collaborative and upbeat team member with a practical, can-do attitude. You must be highly organised, self-motivated and professional. You’ll become a trusted source of support and knowledge to the team.
- Ability to work independently and proactively to facilitate the day-to-day running of the department.
- Experience in all aspects of office administration including calendaring and expense processing.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Highly organised with good attention to detail. Ability to multitask under pressure and re-prioritise.
- Quick to grasp processes, tools, systems and disseminate information.
- Experience in events planning and co-ordination.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Ability to collaborate across a matrix-structured organisation.
- A sense of integrity and professionalism.
- Proficient English is required.
This role supports all administrative and practical aspects of the engineering site. The Office Manager/Team Assistant will provide administrative support to the team. They will help to handle departmental purchasing and expenditure, including office equipment and catering. They will assist with team events and be the site coordinator for internal communications events. They’ll help co-ordinate desk reconfigurations, small and large-scale office moves and facilitate the on-boarding of new employee hires. They will be responsible for the end-to-end management of departmental hardware and software licenses. You will work alongside software developers within a project-secure environment and ensure the space is well-maintained and running efficiently on a daily basis. This will include working with facilities, building receptionists and other peripheral site staff. As the key site contact, you will enthusiastically resolve daily ad-hoc queries. These will range from building related or technical issues, logistical and practical matters to more general administrative enquiries. Quick thinking, sound judgement and efficiency will be absolutely crucial.
Education & Experience
3+ years experience working within a multinational corporation. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in or ability to learn Mac OS, Numbers. Pages, iCal and related office efficiency software.
- Willingness to handle a flexible work schedule across timezones.
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.