Apple Media Products (AMP) Video Engineering - Program Manager (Streaming)
Copenhagen, Copenhagen, Denmark
Software and Services
Apple is seeking a Program Manager for the Apple TV Software Program Management team. This role will drive the delivery of Video features for Apple across all platforms. Our program managers partner closely with business and engineering teams to develop the roadmap, build new features, and ship software releases to millions of Apple customers.
- The right person will have Engineering Project Management experience in the video streaming space.
- 10+ years of professional experience in software program/project/product management
- Experience in the MVPD/OTT space (cable/satellite industry)
- Proven experience in building and leading high performing teams and individuals
- Solid track record in managing and deploying large, complex programs
- Strong relationship management and facilitation skills both within diverse engineering teams and cross functional organizations
- Proven self-starter, who is dedicated and demonstrates creative and critical thinking abilities
- Great attention to detail and organized
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Overall, a highly driven, results-oriented, problem solver who will drive programs to deliver value quickly to our customers
We are looking for a seasoned Program Manager with a consistent record in project management. You will need to have hands on experience managing software releases. You will develop tools and processes to gain efficiencies in the build, development, testing, and deployment lifecycle. You will drive technical discussions with stakeholders around the company to build new experiences for customers. The role requires a combination of program and release management, strong engineering background, and ability to build collaborative relationships across various teams in Apple. You have strong fundamentals and so much more. You take responsibility; you feel a personal stake in the product you ship; you communicate responsibilities and scope clearly; you value integrity; you manage risk; you know how things work; you work for the success of the entire PM team; you thrive in uncertainty and strive to bring order to it; you have deep wisdom and judgement; you keep your eye on the ball; you build strong relationships; you are aware of politics but do not get mired in them; you are constantly looking to improve yourself and your team. This is a full time position, located at our Copenhagen, Denmark Office.
Education & Experience
Prefer a BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering or similar technical field
- --- Desired Experience -—
- - Understanding of web services development
- - Understanding of native application development
- - Understanding of how hardware and software interact
- - Experience with AndroidTV software development is a nice to have
- Apple’s most important resource, our soul, is our people. Apple benefits help further the well-being of our employees and their families in meaningful ways. No matter where you work at Apple, you can take advantage of our health and wellness resources and time-away programmes. We’re proud to provide stock grants to employees at all levels of the company, and we also give employees the option to buy Apple stock at a discount — both offer everyone at Apple the chance to share in the company’s success. You’ll discover many more benefits of working at Apple, such as programmes that match your charitable contributions, reimburse you for continuing your education and give you special employee pricing on Apple products.
- Apple benefits programmes vary by country and are subject to eligibility requirements.
- Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. Apple is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. Apple is a drug-free workplace