RF Control and Interfaces Systems Engineer (m/f/d)
Linz, Upper Austria, Austria
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Smart people and inspiring, innovative technologies are the norm here. Do you love working on challenges that no one has solved yet? Are you ready to be part of a team transforming wireless technology? Join us to help deliver the next groundbreaking Apple product. In this role, you will be a key member of our team in Linz defining and working on cellular RF transceivers and radio subsystems.
- The ideal candidate has 10+ years of RF/analog and mixed-signal experience including RF control/interfaces system design experience
- Excellent knowledge of 3GPP standards/carrier specifications and the impact on RF system requirements and RF control architectures
- Experience with MIPI RFFE based RF front-end control system design
- Deep understanding of RF transceiver to baseband interface system designs
- Ability to lead cross-functional teams by technical expertise and to present complex technical topics to a multi-level audience
- Fluent in English
• Analyze and define RF control and interface requirements for wireless devices • Develop novel RF control and interface architectures • Optimize partition between hardware and software domains • Identify and drive innovation for RF transceivers with focus on the optimization of modem system performance • Create intellectual property and technical specifications for products and as input to business strategy decisions • Perform reviews with other Apple wireless teams
Education & Experience
Bachelor, Master or PhD degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent degree Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.