Digital Design Engineer (m/f/d)
Linz, Upper Austria, Austria
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Smart people and inspiring, innovative technologies are the norm here. Do you love working on challenges that no one has solved yet? Are you ready to be part of a team transforming wireless technology? Join us to help deliver the next groundbreaking Apple product. In this role, you will be a key member of our team in Linz designing integrated cellular RF transceivers in state-of-the-art RF CMOS technologies.
- The ideal candidate will have several years experience in digital design including RTL design experience
- Knowledge of best practices with respect to implementation of digital logic
- Understanding of digital design flow including RTL simulation, logic synthesis, timing constraints, timing closure, STA, back annotation of parasitics, gate level simulation, equivalence checking
- Understanding of Design Verification and the ability to write self-checking test suites
- Ability to write assembly level code and higher level code
- Understanding of ASIC test methodology such as scan insertion, memory BIST and test pattern generation
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in working with international teams
Work with RF system team to understand the top level requirements of the digital functions and develop detailed specifications Implement a reference model out of specification Develop RTL to implement the function for most efficient implementation (area, power) Perform unit level testing on the RTL function
Education & Experience
Bachelor, Master or PhD in Electrical Engineering or equivalent degree Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. This position is subject to the collective agreement for workers and employees in the electrical and electronics industry, employment group G-K (https://www.feei.at/leistungen/informations-service/mindestlohne-und-gehalter-2019). A higher payment is negotiable depending on your expertise and skills.