Design Verification Engineer (m/f/d)
Linz, Upper Austria, Austria
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Smart people and inspiring, innovative technologies are the norm here. Do you love working on challenges that no one has solved yet? Are you ready to be part of a team transforming wireless technology? Join us to help deliver the next groundbreaking Apple product. As a Design Verification Engineer on this team, you are at the center of the full-chip verification effort within a silicon design group responsible for designing and productization state-of-the-are Cellular RF SoCs. This position requires someone comfortable with all aspects of SoC design verification engineering, that thrives in a dynamic multi- functional organization.
- Proven track record of taping out SoCs systems with embedded processor cores and hands-on verification experience in UVM environments.
- Strong collaborative work with system, design and firmware teams.
- Knowledge of assertion-based verification, simulation acceleration and formal methods is greatly valued.
- Verification mindset as well as outstanding sense and drive for quality of deliverables
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- System know-how in the cellular RF transceiver domain is a plus
We have built the best wireless hardware design team on the planet. We’re looking for a hardworking individual to join our team. We support WiFi, Bluetooth, NFC, GPS, and new technologies. In this highly visible role, you will be responsible for challenging design and verification topics as a member of a cross-functional team of experts in a leading-edge technical environment. The position opens up the opportunity to gain a broad insight into leading-edge communications products. Create metric driven verification plans from specifications, review and refine to achieve coverage targets. Definition of functional verification requirements based on design requirements. Architect and develop UVM based highly reusable test benches on different component / cluster levels.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering or computer science is required. Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.