Channel Communication Manager, Austria
Vienna, Vienna, Austria
Sales and Business Development
The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they craft the kind of wonder that’s revolutionised entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that encourages the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Apple’s Sales organisation generates the revenue needed to fuel our ongoing development of products and services. This in turn, enriches the lives of hundreds of millions of people around the world. Our sales team, in many ways, is the face of Apple to our largest customers. In this role, you will be in a key position to fully take advantage of our products and the huge interest for Apple in the local market to drive our sales to the next level. Apple is looking for an extraordinary individual to work as a Channel Communications Manager in the DACH ( Germany, Austria, Switzerland) team, based in Vienna. This person will be responsible for channel communication activities for partners across Retail, APR and distribution. The person will handle 1-2-1 relationships with key partners across the DACH region and be responsible for the management and execution of locally led channel communication activities, in collaboration with the central team. The person will also take on a route-to-market (RTM) lead responsibility for either an RTM or key strategic priority. The RTM lead will be the communication expert in the relevant field and will support the wider DACH team for dedicated RTM activities as well as represent the DACH region in bigger context such as internal meetings and events. Collaboration with the central and local RTM sales team, central CCC and central partner marcom team is essential .
- You have experience in channel marketing and a strong background of delivering campaigns
- You have a deep understanding of media planning
- You have previously successfully delivered end to end digital marketing campaigns- from concept to execution to reporting and optimization
- You have a strong experience in digital commerce/ eCommerce: demonstrated understanding of and experience with eCommerce funnel, SEO, SEM
- You have previous experience in influencing channel partners.
- Stellar analytical ability with capability to transform online KPI CX data into actionable insights and execute upon them ; demonstrated experience using KPIs/web analytics to impact b&m and digital business
- You pay attention to details with a strong desire to learn and professional drive
- You are able to structure processes to collect all necessary information to consolidate key recommendation for top management
- You have the ability and experience to inspire and communicate to a wide range of constituents across functions, organizational levels and cultures; proven experience leading through influence in a matrix organization - working with both global and local organizations
- You are also creative, you have the flexibility and creativity in proposing new and different solutions to existing problems
- You are fluent in English and German
- Experience of operating with Telco and Retailers strongly preferred.
Working 1-to-1 with key partners on the design of joint long term marketing strategy, and quarterly tactical planning and the delivery of the plan together with the relevant local and central teams Identify specific needs and opportunities for sales and marketing oriented channel support and provide relevant suggestions and implementation for the partners to establish dedicated Marketing Campaigns. Ongoing analysis of the customer journey across all touchpoint with a strong focus on digital paid for and own media aiming to improve quality of exposure, SOV and sales conversion. Reviewing and approving partner ATL and BTL campaigns Driving awareness of, distribution of and education of partners on Marketing guidance and assets. You will handle the compliant usage of Apple assets (Review and approval of partner ATL and BTL). Managing the quarterly investment process in closed collaboration with finance and the sales team. Playing a key role in managing, tracking and analysing all channel investments and accordingly providing guidance to top management for influencing future investment allocation; driving the optimal utilization of funds Managing, controlling and evaluating all marketing activities in terms of marketing KPIs, (incl media effectiveness) and ROI using standard methodology and provide business relevant suggestions for further activities in order to maximize ROI Design, develop and support the implementation of quarterly and annual commercial digital and eCommerce priorities Supporting quarterly demand generation process in close collaboration with relevant AE/BDM/CM colleagues ensuring optimal communication of offers and promotions and the best possible media strategy. As a RTM or functional (e.g. digital) lead, working closely with the rest of the CCC team and relevant commercial colleagues to ensure comprehension of market opportunities and how to drive the most optimal channel partner behaviour in terms of communication and media strategies. Scale activities where possible across the region
Education & Experience
A business or marketing degree would be advantageous. If you have meaningful experience in a similar discipline you are encouraged to apply. Post graduate qualification would be an advantage.