Site Operations Specialist - fixed term (m/f/d)
Linz, Upper Austria, Austria
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. We’re a diverse collection of thinkers and doers, continually reimagining our products, systems, and practices to help people do what they love in new ways. This is a deeply collaborative place, where everything we create is the result of people in different roles and teams working together to make each other’s ideas stronger. That same passion for innovation that goes into our products also applies to our practices, strengthening our commitment to leave the world better than we found it. Site Operations is a key function to keep the business running. It coordinates and builds the bridge between the engineering organization, business and site requirements. You will work in close collaboration with Site Management, local teams and other international stakeholders with on-going site-specific responsibilities. This role is a fixed term contract for one year.
- Experience in Site/Business Operations, Business Administration or Executive Assistance beneficial
- Experience with communication, documentation, diverse teams
- Initiative, sense of urgency, thriving under pressure
- Multi-tasking, problem solving skills, detail oriented
- Financial knowledge, time management skills
- Team orientation, networking skills, flexibility and openness
- Positive, friendly attitude
• Provide support for a broad set of site topics, like Purchasing, Logistics, Event Coordination, Communication etc. • Support Linz Site Management and local teams • Reporting, tracking and statistics in various areas • Day-to-day site-specific tasks with tight deadlines • Interface to many different stakeholders • Facilitate and optimize business processes to increase efficiency • Preparation of info material, trainings and ensuring proper information flow • Provide process and procedures training and direction to new hires • Follow policies and protocols and make sure the site is compliant • Remain knowledgeable regarding all operational aspects • Provide support to the whole site for all Ops related tasks and topics
Education & Experience
Bachelor degree or equivalent experience Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.