Apple Support Market Leader Korea
Seoul, Seoul-si, Korea (Republic of)
Support and Service
Apple Support Market Leader has overall responsibility for the operational performance of the contact centers in Korea. This role is a broad but hands-on role and is responsible for leading the team to drive business results and develop employees at all levels. Lead strategic and tactical business initiatives to address operational and process gaps and achieve improvements.
- 8+ years experience in contact centre leadership position or equivalent experience.
- Ability to work under general direction and design and execute business plans to achieve strategic objectives.
- Experience of managing a large organization, including matrix reporting structures.
- Strong knowledge and experience of contact center operations and technologies, including the latest industry best-practices in the areas of ACD routing, analytics/reporting, workforce management and quality monitoring.
- Operational support experience in multi-lingual, multi-channel support operation and home-based call programs.
- Dedicated individual with strong intuition for business.
- Strong Process and Analytical skills.
- Great Teammate that cultivated relationships and worked collaboratively.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Enjoys working in a challenging fast often changing environment.
- Experience working with HR on employee management, policies/procedures.
- Solid understanding of cost and financial accounting principles.
- Ability to interpret complex analysis, budgeting data and business information.
- COPC process training preferred.
- Fluent in Korean and English.
You will be responsible for the quality and customer experience when customers contact Apple Support about their products and services. Responsibilities include but not limited to: You will lead contact center operations through Business Managers and Partner Operations Managers and other direct reports to achieve and maintain required service levels, in addition to other key metrics in areas including customer satisfaction, issue resolution, productivity, staffing and resource utilisation. Cultivate and embrace Apple culture, values and credo. Create an engaging environment that will be a great place to work. Hire great people; invest, train and develop them to provide the world’s best technical support and enrich customer experience. Drive innovation and makes a difference to ensure we deliver best in class support. Drive cost efficiency and operational improvements that positively impact quality and customer satisfaction. People and organization development. Think of new ways to organize and operate about developing your team so that they are prepared for increased scale and responsibility. You will also need to perform all personnel management activities for staff, including recruitment, retention, training, performance evaluation and continue for improvement. You will also require to develop and maintain business plans and budgets with specific emphasis on innovation and customer impact; develop and drive strategic and tactical business initiatives to address operational and process gaps and achieve efficiency gains, as well as work closely with site, regional and worldwide organizations to develop, align, support and/or implement global service and support strategies.
Education & Experience
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it.