Sales - BPR Facilitator (Sydney) (12 month contract)
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Sales and Business Development
The people here at Apple don’t just create products—they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionised entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Apple’s Sales organisation generates the revenue needed to fuel our ongoing development of products and services. This in turn enriches the lives of hundreds of millions of people around the world. Our sales team is, in many ways, the face of Apple to our customers.
- Business analyst experience leading enterprise-scale CRM, PRM projects
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills, outstanding attention to detail
- Collaborative, flexible and open working style, with an ability to establish and maintain trust and credibility
- Experience working directly with Sales functions, and with multiple business groups in an organisation
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and leadership abilities
- Proven track record to work independently, exercising judgement and initiative
- Capacity to extract, collate and present information in a cohesive and meaningful manner
- Ability to handle and self-manage involvement in multiple concurrent projects
- Proven ability to work across multiple timezones, cultures and business groups
- Established track record and proven initiative in developing and implementing business strategies
- Demonstrated comfort working in a highly dynamic environment, able to anticipate change and “make things happen”
- Working knowledge of process documentation
- Knowledge of Sales channel, operations and partner management processes
- Strong understanding of Salesforce Platform functionality and standard methodologies
- Agile / Scrum experience
The ANZ Business Process Reengineering (BPR) team is a key part of the Apple Channel Sales organisation across the region. The team is responsible for finding opportunities for designing improvement in Sales-related processes and systems. The team manages implementation and adoption of both global projects and local initiatives by: - acting as a central point of interaction between Sales and other Apple departments; - providing a centre of knowledge for Apple’s sales systems, processes and organisational structure; - encouraging open communication and promoting collaboration amongst the various business teams; and - “making change happen” Working closely with subject matter experts (sales leaders, project participants, regional and global BPR specialists, IS&T, cross functional professionals etc.), the BPR Facilitator is responsible for inspiring change and improvements that support achievement of the ANZ Channel Sales strategy. The successful candidate will specialise in business partner engagement and facilitation, encouraging open communication between all parties and building cooperation amongst the various business teams. The BPR facilitator will focus on recommending process innovation and efficiencies using experience, observations, industry trends and standard methodologies including (Design Thinking, Six Sigma, Lean). These recommendations will enable scalability and operational efficiency across our organisation. The ability to effectively engage, represent, support and manage multiple business groups from design through to launch of multiple concurrent projects is a key requirement of this position. Possession of a high degree of organisational maturity, a talent for working collaboratively in a matrix-responsibility environment and excellent time management and prioritisation skills is essential.
Education & Experience
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.
- We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation