ANZ Outbound Freight, Operations Support (12 months contract)
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Operations and Supply Chain
The ANZ Outbound Freight team are looking for a highly passionate individual to ensure high performance management of the Outbound freight movements within Australia, New Zealand and the Pacific Islands.
- 5 years of freight management, and/or supply chain experience.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills, and great attention to detail
- Strong planning, organisational, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Great interpersonal skills with excellent oral and written communication skills,
- Ability to deal and navigate around ambiguity and cope well in complex changing environment.
- A quick starter, with a strong passion for owning issues until resolved
- A team player, both internally with Apple and with Apple's vendors
We are looking for someone with a strong passion for working within Apples systems and processes. This role will ensure the movement of all freight lanes within the ANZ Outbound responsibility are running expertly. This is a key role responsible for continuously monitoring, reporting and insight generation that enable smooth movements within ANZ, to ensure highest level of customer satisfaction. - You will work with multiple freight partners on a daily basis to ensure their work / direction is in alignment with Apple - Continuously improve and tackle issues head on in system/process flow. All issues are investigated, resolved and communicated in a timely manner. - Be responsible for weekly/monthly and quarterly reporting, to ensure correct decisioning can be made with accurate reporting - Validate, process and report on vendors invoices to reduce billing exceptions - Take ownership with vendors. Lead meetings, and push for best outcome for Apple’s customers - Work cross functionally within Apple, and possess ability to meet internal and external deadlines - Support new product launches across ANZ, contributing to the planning and execution processes.
Education & Experience
University Bachelor degree in business administration; Supply Chain operations, Engineering, logistics or equivalent.
- Every single day, people do amazing things at Apple. What will you do?
- Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.