Apple Search Ads - Client Partner, Australia and NZ
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Sales and Business Development
Apple is a place where extraordinary people gravitate in order to do their best work. Together we craft products and experiences people once couldn’t have imagined — and now can’t imagine living without! If you’re excited by the idea of making a real impact, and joining a team where we pride ourselves in being one of the most diverse and inclusive companies in the world, a career with Apple might be your dream job! Apple Advertising Platforms is redefining advertising on mobile devices while reaching hundreds of millions of iPhone and iPad users around the world. With Apple News and Search Ads, advertisers and publishers get access to the most engaged consumers in the market. We are seeking an experienced Client Partner with a real passion for B2B sales to join our Ad Platforms team to help businesses with promotion and discovery across Apple Services. You have very strong communication and inter-personal skills, you are highly analytical, resourceful, customer focused, team oriented, and have the ability to work independently to meet revenue and business objectives. You have a proven track record of meeting or exceeding revenue targets in the mobile and app developer space with performance type advertisers and agencies. https://searchads.apple.com
- Experienced in performance media sales, using a self-serve type platform.
- Deep understanding of the mobile ecosystem and in particular online 2-sided marketplaces, QSR, Media, Travel and Shopping verticals.
- Deep understanding of how Performance Advertisers go to market and measure success.
- Strategic selling aptitude working with performance advertisers as well as advertising agencies.
- Excellent communication and presentations skills - both in person and over the phone.
- Excellent collaboration skills and you're able to work in a dynamic, exciting environment.
- Extremely professional and positive demeanour.
- Track record of overachievement.
Maintain great relationships with clients and agencies in the performance marketing space. Maintain high level of outreach via email, phone and meetings to ensure a strong business pipeline. Develop a strategy for long-term success across your portfolio of clients & prospects. Act as a thought-leader with both clients and agencies. Work closely with your Manager & Platform Specialist team to ensure accurate execution and alignment with customer objectives. Use internal & external data sets to understand how to best help grow your customers business.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent.