Search Ads - Platform Specialist
Seoul, Seoul-si, Korea (Republic of)
Sales and Business Development
The people here at Apple don’t just create products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. We are seeking a Platform Specialist with a real passion for customer excellence to join our Search Ads team to help businesses with promotion and discovery across Apple services. Platform Specialists at Apple are key contributors, responsible for building, maintaining and growing client relationships both in a pre- and post-sale capacity. We’re looking for a high-energy, collaborating, dedicated individual who is ready to take on new and exciting challenges, and make a big impact from the beginning. You have a consistent track record as an account manager in building and maintaining great relationships with performance advertisers in both the mobile and app developer space. https://searchads.apple.com
- Relevant years of working experience in a customer service capacity, successfully growing their book of business, supporting sales and clients.
- Extensive background servicing and understanding Performance Advertisers needs and expectations preferably in the search marketing ecosystem
- Deep knowledge of the mobile advertising landscape, specifically the app user acquisition space.
- Familiar with the agency world, and comfortable with this interaction.
- Strong in collaboration, prioritization and planning skills Excel/Numbers and data pivoting savvy is essential.
- Organized and efficient, with the ability to perform at peak under tight deadlines.
- Ability to focus on the details.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience working with data and relating it an intelligent and cohesive manner in order help customers grow their business.
- Keen on industry trends.
- Fluent in English and Korean
Collaborate across the organization to provide an excellent client experience in order to influence and drive the business forward. Build a trusted relationship with the client, which may include developers, marketers and advertising agencies. Collaborate with advertisers on the best and most efficient ways to optimize and maximize their campaign goals. Use search marketing experience to drive efficiencies and steer advertiser strategy. Build, shape and deliver campaign metrics to help grow the clients business. Be an expert of the tools that are built to support the business. Keep track of sales activities on the relevant tools. Work closely with sales, marketing, research, product, analytical and operational teams to give guidance on what’s moving the industry.
Education & Experience
Bachelors degree in a related field or equivalent.