Sales - Salesforce Analyst
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Sales and Business Development
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Are you an innovative thinker who is comfortable in the detail? Do you love to solve problems and have an uncanny curiosity about analytics? The sale of Apple products and services fuels our ongoing development of products and services. This in turn, enriches the lives of hundreds of millions of people around the world. Our sales team, is in many ways, the face of Apple. We are here to grow our business through partnering with our consumer, enterprise, and education channel sales teams. As part of our Regional Sales Business Process Re-engineering (BPR) team, you will be responsible for ensuring that our business runs smoothly on our Salesforce instance. You will be working with both regional and world-wide teams on a day-to-day basis to find the best solutions to issues that are identified by our users. You will also have the opportunity to work on global transformational projects as it relates to Salesforce.
- Problem solving and root cause identification skills.
- Strong business acumen.
- Ability to work independently in a complex organisational structure.
- Detail oriented individual who can spot things that others miss and mitigate issues before they occur.
- Strong time management and organisational skills to prioritise requests effectively.
- Flexibility to work in ambiguous situations, highly matrix environments, and support other cross- program work-streams, as necessary.
- Ability to establish and maintain trust, credibility and build strong relationships.
- Preferred: experience working on projects with global teams.
- 2+ years of experience as a Salesforce admin (or equivalent) managing user access and troubleshooting Salesforce configuration issues.
- Ability to design and implement reports & dashboards and Tableau CRM (Einstein Analytics) to deliver business insight.
- Hands-on experience with configuration of platform features including user management, profiles, permissions, custom objects & fields, formulas, and workflow rules.
- Experience in updating and uploading dataset using Salesforce (or similar) data tools.
- Preferred: Solid understanding of Salesforce Platform limitations, latest releases and best practices; ability to determine whether requirements are configuration, customisation, and/or integrations with external systems.
- Preferred: Experience with Agile / Scrum delivery models.
- Preferred: Solid understanding of process and user documentation; e.g. listing out metadata type for deployment.
- Preferred: Keen understanding of system security and controls.
-You will be responsible for proactively managing the overall health of Apple’s Salesforce platform for the region, including technically supporting new releases while operating within policy and governance. -Work closely with the business teams to implement configuration changes which may include reports, dashboards, process automations or other capabilities. -Be the Salesforce expert for helping support teams resolve tickets and managing communication to users. -Managing the set up and structure of data for the organisation including security, profiles, permissions and users both internal and external in line with business strategy. -Ensure the business can operate effectively through regular data loads and data updates. Understand the Apple Salesforce release roadmap for the regional end users.
Education & Experience
BS or equivalent degree in Business management, Computer Science, Engineering or related field required. Salesforce certifications: - Salesforce Administrator Certification (preferred)
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.
- We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.