PR Manager - Corporate Communication
Seoul, Seoul-si, Korea (Republic of)
We are seeking a Public Relations Manager to drive corporate PR strategy, planning and execution in Korea. Responsibilities will encompass identifying values PR opportunities, developing messaging and editorial calendars, and placing the content with mainstream as well as new media. Issues monitoring and crisis management will be an essential part of the role. The successful candidate will be part of the Apple Korea PR team and has the opportunity to participate in other PR campaigns. We are looking for a self-motivated strong team player, with a deep understanding of the media landscape and social media space. The role will require you to be highly organized, able to work under tight deadlines with keen attention to details.
- Significant experience in PR. This might include roles in PR agencies, corporate PR departments or media.
- Deep understanding and network with Korea media.
- Excellent oral, written, and presentation skills combined with precise project management.
- Ability to continually prioritize and multi-task in a dynamic, creative, energizing environment.
- Highly collaborative with extraordinary social and relationship-building skills;
- Fluent command of both Korean and English languages.
Have the ability to dive deep into our segment markets to identify new and creative ways to reach influencing media and share the Apple story. Have your finger on the pulse of the fast changing media landscape for opportunities and recommend how we can capitalize on them to improve coverage. Are the local authority as pertains to PR initiatives, but have the flexibility to support other areas as needed. Have the capacity to handle crisis and other reactive PR situations with grace and ease. Identify and escalate potential public issues that may impact Apple; diffuse rumors, and resolve conflicting messages. Track key coverage for your areas and share news with the Korea and global teams when relevant. Plan and manage a number of projects, prioritizing these to meet critical deadlines delivering work on time and on budget.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree preferred.
- A minimum of 10 years' experience in public relations, PR agency or journalism.