Technical Program Manager (TPM) - Depth Module, Korea
서울, 서울시, 대한민국
Operations and Supply Chain
At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. The people here at Apple don’t just create products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Imagine what you could do here! We have an opportunity for a Technical Program Manager. The Technical Program Manager works in conjunction with the New Production Introduction group as well as a multi-functional team of Design, Manufacturing Automation, Supplier Quality, Test, Supply Chain, and external Vendors and CMs to ensure that top quality products and services and drive perfection into what we do. In this highly visible technical lead role, you will be the resident factory authority in manufacturing process, yields & UPH/OEE and overall factory readiness for mass production. Proven experience with high-volume, precision assembly manufacturing with knowledge of process design/ controls / automation, and capability to drive and deliver results within fast-paced environment is a must. We invite you to join us on this journey and help us leave the world better than we found it!
주요 자격 요건
- Proven technical skills and deep understanding of end to end Camera/Optical/Projector module manufacturing processes, from SMT, PCBA, Final Assembly to Test, and Pack-out.
- Minimum 5 years relevant industry experiences in a technical role, with exposures to scaling/bringing up high volume production lines.
- Detailed understanding of manufacturing process design, DFX, ramp/capacity planning, line balancing, material handling.
- Proficient in yield loss/failure analysis, trouble shooting with critical thinking, and effective with quality methodologies and statistical analysis approach, such as MSA, CPK, DOE, PFMEA, Commonality check etc.
- Data driven, understanding data collection techniques, able to elaborate issues and convey potential solutions to cross functional teams with collected data.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and collaboration skills, be able to effectively collaborate with internal x-functional teams, external CMs, and equipment vendors is the key.
- Strong project management skills, experience with technical project management in a matrix organization is preferred.
- Self-driven, highly motivated and able to drive closure of issues across different teams, internal/external organizations, different cultures.
- Excellent English language skills required / Korean language skills desired.
- Experience in product design a plus.
- Provide total ownership of the factory output, yield, quality and readiness to ramp volume. - Drive lessons learned into designs and use predictive methods to anticipate and avoid quality issue early in development cycle. - Maintain open MIL and work towards closure prior to mass production start. - Provide leadership and drive yield & ramp; operational excellence expectations with CMs through direct interaction, continuous communication, and continuous improvement efforts. - Drive continuous yield improvement activities with CMs. - Track CM performance through objective measurement systems as well as audits and on line verification. Implement communication plan, providing summary and corrective action plans through life cycle of products. - Executive level status reports on a weekly cadence. - Call out key concerns and options for resolutions to senior management. - This role may require occasional international travel/transatlantic travel.
교육 및 경력
추가 요구 사항
- Apple is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity.
- We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.