Audience Engagement Manager, Video – ANZ (18 Month Contract)
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
At Apple, we celebrate stories. Stories told through words, music, games and of course through movies and TV shows. With the Apple TV App and the introduction of streaming service Apple TV+, we have doubled down on offering amazing content to our customers from both our partners and Apple. We are looking for an experienced Audience Engagement Manager who can steer the team with insights on how our customers are engaging with Apple TV+. Developing those insights via analytics and a regular trending cadence, you will work alongside the editorial and programming team to help support and shape their decision-making. Your experience to date should include ability to create lifecycle audience measures, articulate engagement insights, work cross functionally with editorial and programming teams within a subscription business.
- Deep knowledge and experience with subscriptions
- Video streaming and digital media experience ideal but not essential
- Deep understanding of audience engagement
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to quickly translate data into actionable insights
- Track record in driving programming strategies to maximise viewership
- Experience with editorial planning and strategy
- Outstanding attention to detail and follow through, with a high sense of urgency
- Quick learner; critical thinking, analytical and problem solving skills
- Advanced knowledge of Numbers/Excel and Keynote/PowerPoint
- Experience in working in and passionate about digital entertainment/content
In this role you will: - Generate and implement the strategies for audience engagement. - Work with Video team to define and implement the local Apple TV+ and TV app editorial content strategy and featuring plans. - Report and present on content viewership and engagement and use relevant data insights to inform programming strategy. - Build and develop strong relationships with local & international colleagues, work cross-functionally to implement and execute key initiatives. - Apply your outstanding organisational skills and the ability to balance multiple initiatives simultaneously. - Collaborate with teams with a focus on creating amazing user experiences. - Maintain the Apple tone of voice and branding across editorial and promotions. Follow a style guide, and work with a variety of content management systems.
Education & Experience
Candidates from all education backgrounds who meet the key qualifications are encouraged to apply.
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.
- We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.