Senior URM Financial Analyst, ANZ (14 Month Contract, Maternity Cover)
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Partnering with the ANZ/South Asia sales and commercial finance teams to deliver Unit, Revenue and Margin (URM) forecasts for hero products across key markets in the region. The role is part of the Worldwide Sales Finance team and is closely aligned to global reporting processes which are owned and managed locally.
- Role requires a hands-on approach to anticipate and react to frequently changing business conditions in a rapid growth environment. An ability to demonstrate solid business judgement and a pragmatic approach under tight deadlines is essential as is a desire to be part of a successful, dynamic team.
- Inquisitive in pursuit of excellence. Continually ask why and not accepting things at face value.
- Challenge and perspective. Consider others perspectives whilst retaining the ability to challenge effectively.
- Flexibility of approach. Recognition that the best solution isn’t always the easiest or most direct.
- Business Partnering. Effective relationships and communication to build trust in a sales environment.
- Passion for owning the detail whilst getting the big ideas right.
- Preparation and submission of the URM forecast for hero products including contractual and discretionary sales adjustments and review of average selling prices. Provide meaningful commentary for senior management and WW Sales Finance to account for Q/Q and Y/Y sales adjustment variations. - Identify and communicate emerging risks and opportunities to senior management. The role is essential in driving accountability and delivery of financial planning assumptions with the sales teams. - Participate in the Quarterly Business Review (QBR) process performing in depth analysis as required to provide insight into the operational drivers of revenue and margin. - Provide input to the quarterly stake forecast process. Undertake review and analysis of revenue and margin projections to allow management time to make judgements on the forecast position. - Actively participate and contribute to the annual planning process. Contribute to a collaborative and performance based team environment. Actively contribute to WW Sales Finance projects as required. - Collaborate with Route to Market and iPhone Finance teams to prepare quarter end accruals and submit quarterly sales adjustment actuals to WW Sales Finance - Collaborate with Route to Market on the channel terms process on all Hero products and communicate and submit to WW Sales Finance on a quarterly basis.
Education & Experience
Finance or Business related degree. MBA valuable but not essential.
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.
- We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.