Creative Development Executive Korea, Apple TV+
Seoul, Seoul-si, Korea (Republic of)
Sales and Business Development
Apple TV+ is seeking an experienced creative development executive for its Korea division for original content. This position will be based in Seoul and will report to the Head of Development Korea. An Apple Creative Executive has the ability to identify and procure strong material in the premium international television space, engage in creative process with producers and talent in the development of these shows, and be able to oversee these projects through production and post production.
- Extensive experience in content development working in Korea and internationally, with in depth understanding of the film and television production process.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the current Korean film and television landscape and the premier talent in the business.
- Strong industry relationships with writers, producers, directors, distributors, agents and studio executives with an understanding of how to earn the trust of top talents and to work closely with them.
- Superior creative development ability to identify material with strong potential for success, and to help shape it into the highest quality content throughout the entire production process from development to release.
- Strong interpersonal and effective communication skills, with the ability to work well within a team environment and with both creative and business partners.
- Self-motivated, excellent problem solver, with the ability to handle high volume work load.
- Korean and English proficiency
Source and evaluate scripts, pitches and other underlying intellectual property for Apple series potential. Engage with producers and creative partners to develop and deliver premium content, managing all aspects from development, casting, production, through to post production. Liaise between wide range of internal and external partners from Production, Casting, Publicity, Marketing, Research, to Business and Legal Affairs. Act as liaison between the scripted department Production, Casting, Publicity, Marketing, Research, Business and Legal Affairs. Work with the highest standards and respect for others.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree preferred.