ANZ Channel Programs Lead (Maternity Leave Cover)
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
The people here at Apple don’t just create products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionised entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. At Apple, we pride ourselves on delivering an amazing customer experience. The role of the Channel Programs team is to provide the foundation for these experiences. A unique opportunity exists for an outstanding individual to be lead this team — helping develop Apple Programs across Australia and New Zealand. The primary function of this role is to contribute to managing Apple’s Worldwide Channel Programs to ensure a consistently high-quality customer experience within our retail partners across their environments. In this role you will work cross-functionally with Apple’s Sales, Marcom, Procurement, Finance teams to drive consistency on key program development goals and initiatives. You will work closely with the retailers and vendors to ensure the efficient build-out, seamless launch and sustained development of Apple’s Channel Programs by clearly communicating program benefits and expectations.
- Experience in channel marketing and merchandising; or similar experience having managed programs or projects for businesses, that balanced delivering on short-term goals, while creating sustainable value for customer, reseller and partner demand for the future.
- Comfort around senior management, integrity and trust, strong command skills, organisational agility, discretion and tact, self-starter, drives for results.
- Collaborate with Apple teammates from all areas fo the company and with our channel partners to establish strategy, implementation plans and ongoing maintenance processes. - Coordinate in the delivery of new products to channel during New Product Introductions (NPI). This involves planning for and measuring merchandising compliance across all Apple Programs and provide retail insights to internal and external teams. - Work alongside our worldwide teams to tailor strategic plans to our local market. These initiatives range from launching new lines of business with existing and new channel partners, to deploying new systems for our sales teams in order to create efficiencies in delivering Channel Programs to market. - Work closely with Sales Finance teams in developing yearly Programs budget for the financial year and tracking execution of projects to an overall budget. - Manage the development, training plans and conduct performance reviews for the team. This will also require regular check-ins with team members and assisting in prioritising projects and workload. - Highly collaborative, requiring deep levels of cooperation with many groups within and outside Apple. APPLE AND THE INDUSTRY - You understand there are many moving parts in an organization. Navigating the interdependencies within Apple is needed for success. Understanding how to deliver best-in-class retail programs and developing strategies for sustaining the in-store experience are key to staying ahead of the competition. - Apple doesn’t cut corners, in products or in business. You bring the highest level of integrity, honesty, and accountability in all that you do, every single day. You are a trusted advisor who does what you say you’ll do — and always does what’s best for Apple. CUSTOMER, PARTNER AND TEAM RELATIONSHIPS - You see the world through the eyes of the customer by deeply understanding their business needs, challenges, and concerns. - Customer and partner needs can often be unique — but, you’re quick on your feet and connect and influence the right people both inside and outside of Apple. - You know yourself — you have strengths, weaknesses and opportunities — but you also know the people around you and are open to their feedback. STRATEGY, SOLUTIONS AND RESULTS - You create competitive and breakthrough strategies that truly shape the future. You do this by asking why and why not, both stripping out what is not essential and identifying what is. By doing so, you are able to see what’s ahead and identify trends that will be critical for growth. - You think clearly. You simplify complex problems and distil big decisions down to their core. Sometimes decisions require you to make tough calls, even after considerable energy has been invested — but you own it. - You strive for excellence in everything you do. Due to changing priorities, urgent customer needs, or a final push to meet a quarterly forecast, you face the daily challenge of where to focus your time and energy. You have a don’t give up attitude, and finish, especially in the face of resistance or setbacks. You seize every opportunity and empower others to reach their goals along the way.
Education & Experience
A tertiary degree in a business related discipline, advanced degree preferred combined with at least 4 years practical experience in program development / execution / management experience; in retail, merchandising and or marketing would be ideal.
- This is a 9-10 month Maternity Leave contract.
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.
- We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation