Business Operations Analyst - Wallet, Payments and Commerce, ANZSEA
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Sales and Business Development
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. If you bring passion and dedication to your job, there's no telling what you could accomplish. The Wallet, Payments & Commerce team is seeking an operations expert to understand, develop and improve our processes to support our customers, and scale our service offerings in the region. In this role you will help us define our future vision, build operational capabilities, and drive launch readiness. In addition, you will work closely with cross functional teams, such as the Sales, Marketing, AppleCare, and Engineering teams. You should be an operations subject-matter expert that thrives in a fast-paced environment. In addition to being able to effectively manage and execute initiatives, you will be expected to identify process improvement opportunities with the objective of creating exceptional experiences, creating efficiencies, and scaling our services. You will enjoy working within a dynamic and evolving environment where everyone “rolls up their sleeves” to deliver the team’s objectives. This is a full-time role located in our Sydney office.
- 5+ years of experience in similar role
- Experience in creating, improving implementing and managing operational processes
- Ability to contribute consistently and positively in a high-paced, fast-changing, and unpredictable work environment
- Analytical and creative problem solver with a can-do attitude and flexibility to accommodate to evolving business needs
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to deliver large scale projects on-time with consistently successful results while working across departments and time zones
- Collaborative, flexible and open working style, with an ability to quickly establish trust and credibility
- Lead operational activities for new partner integrations in the areas of launch readiness, reporting/analytics, production support, and customer care - Sustain and cultivate existing relationships with partners - You will work cross-functionally with a variety of internal groups as well as with external partners, to improve the quality of our services and efficiency and scalability of our operations - Lead change. Work side by side with cross functional teams to find opportunities to automate, streamline, and optimise processes effectively within the Apple culture - Deliver an improvement in the efficiency of Apple Pay Business Operations in ANZSEA through developing the processes, tools and methodologies used by the team - Establish empathetic and prompt customer resolution techniques and provide insights through trend monitoring - Synthesise complex issues into a clear story
Education & Experience
Bachelors degree or equivalent experience desirable
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.
- We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.