Business Development Manager - Wallet, Payments and Commerce ANZSEA
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Sales and Business Development
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. If you bring passion and dedication to your job, there's no telling what you could accomplish! The Wallet, Payments & Commerce team is seeking a top-tier partnership expert to develop strategies & partnerships to enable new Wallet services and grow the number of customers using Apple Pay & Wallet services. Partnerships should excite you, you understand end to end business development execution, including identification and screening of strategic partners, negotiating and closing commercial agreements and supporting project implementation. You should be comfortable in a high-change environment, and passionate about building the next generation of Apple Wallet experiences. You have a steadfast curiosity, become comfortable with ambiguity and are a strong verbal and written communicator. We are searching for a candidate energetic in new situations, a high level of integrity, and sense of urgency to “make things happen”. You will need to balance the needs of multiple teams and maintain a strong sense of empathy for your partners. This is a full-time role located in our Sydney office.
- 5+ years of experience in business development, relationship management or partnership roles.
- Experience working on digital services and products in the Payments, Transit or Access control verticals.
- Self-starter who works effectively in a fast paced environment and is comfortable managing ambiguity
- Strong interpersonal skills; experience influencing and driving consensus with multi-functional teams at all levels of an organization
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to analyse opportunities from many angles (both quantitative and qualitative), and drives appropriate performance tracking and analysis.
- Upbeat and collaborative standout colleague who thrives with setting and achieving outstanding outcomes.
Engage with and develop relationships with partners across various verticals, guiding partners through the product vision and tactical execution. Lead business development activities for key wallet services, from identification and screening of strategic partners, development of impactful marketing programs and successful negotiation of commercial agreements. Partner and engage with internal multi-functional teams through all the aspects of partner engagement, business case development, partner on boarding and program implementation, including; business operations, legal, product, project management teams and marketing.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s/Master’s degrees in Business, Computer Science, or equivalent desirable.
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.
- We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.