Senior Engineer, Apple Arcade
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Software and Services
The Arcade and Game Center teams are the home of gaming at Apple. We’d love for you to come and work with us to push the experience to the next level for both gamers and the developers who build them across all of Apple's innovative products, including iPhone, iPad, Mac, Apple TV and Apple Watch. We have an exciting future roadmap with the unique opportunity to define the face of gaming. We are seeking a proactive, highly motivated engineer with at least 3 years of experience, to share their mastery in building uniquely beautiful and robust user interfaces with Apple’s frameworks. Along with excellent skills in Swift or Objective-C, you should have strong interpersonal skills, a passion for quality, attention to detail, strong problem solving and critical thinking skills. You will be responsible for implementing new features in existing user interfaces and frameworks as well as crafting and developing sophisticated new applications, user experiences, and frameworks from top to bottom.
- In-depth development experience at the application and user interface level with Swift or Objective-C.
- Strong object oriented programming and design skills.
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking and interpersonal skills.
- Eager to learn new skills and tackle new tasks.
- A keen eye for detail is always appreciated.
- Investigate requirements for projects independently.
- Work closely with a multi-functional team, handling expectations and ultimately delivering great work on time.
- Advocate for outstanding development practises
Do you like working on a collaborative project? Do you want to work in an energizing environment? Bring your skills and passion to build something phenomenal!
Education & Experience