Technical Program Manager (TPM) - Camera, Korea
서울, 서울시, 대한민국
Operations and Supply Chain
Imagine what you could do here! At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. The people here at Apple do not just craft products - they build the kind of wonder that has revolutionized entire industries. It is the diversity of those people and their ideas that supports the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. We have a wonderful opportunity for Technical Program Manager (TPM) for Camera module. In this highly visible role, you will be the resident factory authority in manufacturing process, yields & UPH/OEE and overall factory readiness for mass production. In this technical lead role, your ability to combine knowledge of Optics module, projector module manufacturing with mechanics and manufacturing process / process controls / Automation and deliver results on a tight timeline is a requirement. The TPM will work in conjunction with the New Production Introduction group as well as a multi-functional team of Design, Supplier Quality, Test, Service and Engineering Program Engineers to ensure that top quality products and services and drive perfection into everything we do. We invite you to join us on this journey and help us leave the world better than we found it!
주요 자격 요건
- Proven technical skills including experience and deep understanding of PCBA, Semi-conductor, SMT, Camera/Projector Assembly, Test, and Pack-out processes
- Highly motivated and able to drive closure of issues across cultures
- In depth knowledge in quality methodologies with command of tools including statistical analysis, MSA, DOE, FMEA, Commonality check etc
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, ability to concisely understand and communicate issues and provide direction to the team towards solution
- Works on significant and rare issues where analysis of situations or data requires an evaluation of intangibles. Exercises independent thinking in methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for acquiring results. Crafts formal networks involving coordination among groups
- Excellent communicator who can translate high-level goals into tangible action plans
- Excellent project management skills Program / Project Management experience preferred
- Experience working in a matrix organization
- 7 to 10 years experience providing technical support of high volume consumer electronics
- Experience in DOE, SPC, Failure Analysis
- Excellent debugging skills, with validated ability to resolve problems in pressure situations
- Excellent English and Korean language skills required / Chinese language skills is a big plus.
- Experience in product design a plus
- Provide total ownership of the factory output, yield, quality and readiness to ramp volume - Drive lessons learned into designs and use predictive methods to anticipate and avoid quality issue early in development cycle - Maintain open MIL and work towards closure prior to mass production start - Provide leadership and drive yield & ramp; operational excellence expectations with CMs through direct interaction, continuous communication, and continuous improvement efforts - Drive continuous yield improvement activities with CMs - Supervise CM performance through objective measurement systems as well as audits and on line verification. Implement communication plan, providing summary and corrective action plans through life cycle of products - Executive level status reports on a weekly cadence - Call out key concerns and options for resolutions to senior management - This role may require occasional international travel.
교육 및 경력
추가 요구 사항
- Apple is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity.
- We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.