Computer Vision / Machine Learning Internship
Zurich, Zurich, Switzerland
The Video Engineering group is looking for highly motivated intern to work on research and implementation of computer vision and machine learning features, helping us to transform ground breaking ideas into revolutionary features in our next generation hardware. Our team is focused on real-time computer vision and image processing, combining modern machine learning approaches with geometric knowledge from computer vision. Because we integrate tightly with the hardware platform and even influence its design, we are able to build products that are extremely fast, power efficient, and accurate. We are working on the ground working of academic research while building shipping features, such as portrait mode, ARKit and Animoji.
- Excellent programming skills with C/C++ and Python.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Deep understanding of 2D and 3D computer vision, as well as machine learning and deep learning.
- Experience with computer vision and machine learning tools (OpenCV, NumPy, TensorFlow, Torch, Caffe).
- Good software design, problem solving and debugging skills.
- Performance and optimization skills are a plus.
This position requires a highly motivated person who wants to help us invent real-world solutions. You will be responsible for implementing computer vision and machine learning algorithms based on the latest advancements in the fields. You will work with a diverse, dynamic team in Zurich, Switzerland, and will be able to interact with teams based in Cupertino, CA, USA.
Education & Experience
Bachelor or better Masters in computer science, computer vision, computer graphics, machine learning, or equivalent