Computer Vision/Machine Learning Engineer
Zurich, Zurich, Switzerland
We are continuously advancing the state of the art in computer vision and machine learning. At Apple, we have a healthy mix of research and focus on delivering only the best products. We are looking for an applied researcher and engineer to work on the next generation of Apple features to transform how people communicate. You will be working in a diverse, fast moving team based in Zurich, Switzerland, and will interact regularly with teams based in Cupertino, USA.
- In depth understanding of Machine Learning principles
- A scientific mindset and approach to problem solving
- Excellent programming skills in Python
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Good understanding of 2D and 3D computer graphics and vision
- Experience in working on larger scale projects with good software development principles
- Willingness to pick up novel tasks and acquire novel skills
- Fluency in English is required
The candidate will be working on next generation video and image analysis projects in our computer vision research and development team in Zurich, combining modern machine learning approaches with geometric knowledge from computer vision. Our work is focused on real-time performance and finds its way into the whole range of future Apple products. We are improving existing technology as well as developing completely new approaches to enhance the way we interact with devices. Because we integrate tightly with the hardware platform and even influence its design we are able to create products that are extremely fast, power efficient, and accurate.
Education & Experience
PhD or Masters in computer science, computer vision, computer graphics, machine learning, or equivalent.
- Experience in the industry is a plus