IS&T Labour Relations & Compliancy Project Manager
Support and Service
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could achieve. We’re a diverse collection of thinkers and doers, continually reimagining our products, systems, and practices to help people do what they love in new ways. This is a deeply collaborative place, where everything we create is the result of people in different roles and teams working together to make each other’s ideas stronger. That same passion for innovation that goes into our products also applies to our practices, strengthening our commitment to leave the world better than we found it. This role will work closely with cross functional business partners to identify and advise on future IT projects. While focusing particularly on the Netherlands, Germany and France, this role covers all of EMEIA. This also includes social partners and representatives in Austria, Belgium, Italy and Spain. The successful candidate will partner with Employee Relations, and HR-Legal to create and document standards, particularly around the support and engagement of local representatives.
- Strong analytical skills
- Demonstrate ability to manage a high workload, multiple responsibilities within strict deadlines
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills in German (preference) and English to a variety of audiences
- Build close partnerships with local & national Works Councils, social representation partners and consultation committees.
- Build on these relationships to negotiate new IT implementations and changes in process.
- Ability to work with stakeholders across the company to gather all required information and create detailed documentation for all social partners.
- Ensure process compliance across EMEIA by liaising closely with Legal and Privacy
- Act as a Gatekeeper to review and assess the compliancy of new ER related processes and procedures.
- Play an active role in the ideation process for introduction of IT related systems.
- Strong organisational skills and experience working with large teams.
- Self motivated and pro active with demonstrated creative and critical thinking capabilities.
- Possesses a global perspective with the ability to understand and work effectively in a culturally diverse organisation.
- Work cross functionally to manage program scope, risks, dependencies, and drive issues to resolution
- Ability to travel frequently (above)
The successful candidate will frequently travel within EMEIA to meet both local and national councils where they will work to present and negotiate new strategies. They will also work directly with both Apple’s Retail and Corporate councils to assess requirements and gauge support from a technical perspective. Finally, a part of this role will be to work with, advocate and influence all partners to get the best result for Apple, whilst ensuring a compliant strategy and implementation.
Ausbildung und Erfahrung
Fluent in German and English, other European languages would also be useful
- Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.