Machine Learning Engineer
Zurich, Zurich, Switzerland
Machine Learning and AI
We are continuously advancing the state of the art in computer vision and machine learning. At Apple, we have a balanced mix of research and focus on delivering only the best products. We are looking for an applied researcher and engineer to work on the next generation of Apple features to transform how people communicate. You will be working in a diverse, fast moving team based in Zurich, Switzerland, and will interact regularly with teams based in Cupertino, USA.
- Excellent coding skills in python
- Experience with Tensorflow and OpenCV
- Special Skills
- Computer vision knowledge is required
- Experience with deep learning for optical flow estimation
- Experience in creating and curating synthetic datasets
- Experience with large scale machine learning projects
- Experience with low-shot learning is a plus
- A research oriented mindset
The candidate will be working on next generation video and image analysis projects in our computer vision research and development team in Zurich, combining modern machine learning approaches with geometric knowledge from computer vision. Our work is focused on real-time performance and finds its way into the whole range of future Apple products. We are improving existing technology as well as developing completely new approaches to enhance the way we interact with devices. Because we integrate tightly with the hardware platform and even influence its design we are able to create products that are extremely fast, power efficient, and accurate.
Education & Experience
PhD or Masters in computer science, computer vision, computer graphics, machine learning, or equivalent.
- Experience in the industry is a plus