Senior Consumer Business Analyst, Switzerland
Zurich, Zurich, Switzerland
Sales and Business Development
The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they craft the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Apple’s Sales organization generates the revenue needed to fuel our ongoing development of products and services. This in turn, enriches the lives of hundreds of millions of people around the world. Our sales team, is in many ways, the face of Apple to our largest customers. We develop programs and strategies that enable businesses to transform the way people work. To realize this goal, we build relationships, develop partner capabilities and programs—at all levels from tactical to strategic. We collaborate closely with internal and external partners to craft plans that scale the business and adoption of the Apple ecosystem. Do you love thinking analytically? We are looking for an outgoing professional with high analytical capacity, creativity, attention to detail, and strong social skills to support the Swiss Channel Consumer Business Planning team.
- Should be able to think strategically and creatively on critical business issues, while simultaneously possessing the ability to act tactically to execute against them
- Be able to step back and understand the “big picture”
- Inherent curiosity to connect dots, understand all facets of Apple Partners, and drive business opportunities
- Experience in driving product affordability (financing, leasing, trade-in…) and in-depth pricing analytics
- Ability to conduct complex data heavy analysis (advanced spreadsheet and modeling skills)
- Experience with data visualization software (e.g. Tableau)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to articulate results of analysis in easy to understand business terms
- Thrive in a fast-pace, demanding environment and ability to multi-task
- 5-8 years sales / commercial finance / business development related work experience in a high performance and high growth organisation (ideally e-commerce, retail or payment)
- Mix of industry and consulting experience preferred
The position requires the ability to complete complex analysis, work cross-functionally and with local and European teams, develop and execute business strategies, identify business opportunities, and recommend and present business updates to senior management. The ideal candidate is one who has been a top performer in his or her career with a proven track record of accomplishments. The candidate should feel comfortable dealing with complex & ambiguous situations.
Education & Experience
BS or BA in Economics, Finance, Business or equivalent, MBA preferred Fluency in English and German is required
- Apple is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity.