Robotics/Machine Learning Software Engineer (Special Projects Group)
Zurich, Zurich, Switzerland
Machine Learning and AI
Our team works at the intersection of modern machine learning, robotics, and data science to shape the AI that will power the next generation of Apple products. We are looking for a talented software engineer that helps us evaluate and shape the behavior of complex machine-learning-based autonomous systems with the real world. In this position, you will be working on autonomous systems with a cross-functional, fast-moving team based in Zurich and will interact regularly with teams based in Sunnyvale, USA.
- Experience in machine learning and/or robotics. Experience with data science is a plus
- Excellent programming skills in Python and C++
- Excellent understanding of algorithms and data structures
- Experience with cloud computing frameworks (e.g., AWS, S3, Kubernetes, PySpark) is a plus
- Ability to cut through ambiguity and follow through to task completion despite roadblocks or distractions
- Ability to adjust priorities with technical expertise and manage time wisely in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Passionate about building extraordinary products
- Creative, collaborative, and product driven
- Excellent communication skills — you collaborate effectively with other teams and communicate clearly about your work
Our work is focused on machine learning and robotics to produce autonomous systems than enable the new generation of Apple products. Your contribution will ensure that Apple delivers these products with the highest quality.
Education & Experience
PhD or Masters degree in Machine Learning, Robotics, Statistics, Computer Science, or equivalent professional experience.