Enterprise Field Marketing (maternity cover)
Zurich, Zurich, Switzerland
The people here at Apple don’t just create products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionised entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental ef- forts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Apple’s Sales organisation generates the revenue needed to fuel our ongoing development of products and services. This in turn, enriches the lives of hundreds of millions of people around the world. Our sales team, is in many ways, the face of Apple to our largest customers. At the end of the day, we are here to grow Apple’s B2B business through partnering with our business channel resellers, partners and carriers. We develop programs and strategies that enable businesses to transform the way people work. To realise this goal, we build relationships, develop partner capabilities and programs—at all levels from tactical to strategic. We collaborate closely with internal and external partners to create plans that scale the business and adoption of the Apple ecosystem.
- You understand there are many moving parts in an organisation. Navigating the interdependencies within Apple is needed for success. Understanding how business financials work, and strategies for sustaining profitable growth, are key to staying ahead of the competition. You analyse the market and think beyond the short-term.
- Apple doesn’t cut corners, in products or in business. You bring the highest level of integrity, honesty, and accountability in all that you do, every single day. You are a trusted advisor who does what you say you’ll do – and always does what’s best for Apple.
- You see the world through the eyes of the customer by deeply understanding their business needs, challenges, and concerns. You obsess over how they experience our products and services. You not only meet our customers’ expectations, but you exceed them.
- Customer and partner needs can often be unique – but, you’re quick on your feet and connect and influence the right people both inside and outside of Apple. As a go to person with leadership, you are trusted and comfortable in tough situations. You can settle disputes, negotiations and own the hard calls with minimal noise. You step up to conflicts and see them as opportunities to shine.
- You know yourself – you have strengths, weaknesses and opportunities - but you also know the people around you and are open to their feedback. You relate well to all kinds of people – up, down, and sideways, inside and outside the organisation. When faced with a challenging opportunity, you know who to connect with and when. People know you as a true collaborator who knows what it takes to win.
- Apple and third party solutions solve complex business problems in simple and innovative ways. You create competitive and breakthrough strategies that truly shape the future. You do this by asking why and why not, both stripping out what is not essential and identifying what is. By doing so, you are able to see what’s ahead and identify trends that will be critical for growth.
- You think clearly. You simplify complex problems and distill big decisions down to their core. It’s rarely easy. Sometimes decisions require you to make tough calls, even after considerable energy has been invested - but you own it. You stand by your deep analysis, wisdom and experience to make quality and timely decisions.
- You strive for excellence in everything you do. Due to changing priorities, urgent customer needs, or a final push to meet a quarterly forecast, you face the daily challenge of where to focus your time and energy. You have a don’t give up attitude, and finish, especially in the face of resistance or setbacks. You seize every opportunity and empower others to reach their goals along the way.
Business at Apple is big. We design innovative Channel Marketing initiatives & Sales Programs for our largest customers, resellers, and partners – ones that scale and evolve. We collaborate with our Apple teammates from all areas of the company to get it done. We build and execute a variety of Marketing Programs to drive awareness of Apple's value proposition for SMB and enterprise customers - with a focus on areas like demand generation, communications, digital marketing and events. And once a Program is launched, we ‘ll continue to improve it. We work together with our strategic partners to identify joint demand generation opportunities, align marketing activities and foster customer relationships. We collaboratively lead partner and industry event plans that deliver unique Apple customer experiences. We curate and communicate Enterprise marketing content and collateral for our resellers and carriers. We curate and communicate Enterprise marketing content and collateral working closely with our channels to develop and execute field marketing plans and campaigns.
Education & Experience
Experience leading Channel Marketing initiatives; or similar experience having managed pro- grams or projects for businesses, that balanced delivering on short-term goals, while creating sustainable value for customer, reseller and partner demand for the future. You have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education.
- Apple is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.