Channel Customer Marketing Communications (CCC) Executive, DACH
Zurich, Zurich, Switzerland
Sales and Business Development
The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they craft the kind of wonder that’s revolutionised entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that encourages the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple and help us leave the world better than we found it. Apple’s Sales organisation generates the revenue needed to fuel our ongoing development of products and services. This in turn, enriches the lives of hundreds of millions of people around the world. Our sales team, in many ways, is the face of Apple to our largest customers. In this role, you will be in a key position to fully take advantage of our products and the huge interest for Apple in the local market to drive our sales to the next level. Apple is looking for an extraordinary individual to work as a Channel Customer Marketing Communication Executive in the DACH team, based in Zurich. Sitting within Apple’s Channel Sales organisation, you will play a highly collaborative role, interacting with stakeholders in various country teams, partners and Apple’s central Western Europe organisation. It is a highly visible role with opportunity to develop a broad network within Apple and with partners at many levels.
- A proven experience in a marketing/advertising agency or in house marketing communications organization working with multi-market campaigns, with extensive experience in digital marketing.
- You have ideally worked in the consumer electronics or telco or related industry in Switzerland, regional experience in DE and/or AT beneficial.
- You have previously successfully delivered end to end digital marketing campaigns- from concept to execution to reporting and optimization
- Deep understanding of digital: social, eCRM, e-commerce platforms, content, performance marketing with SEO/SEM and how they can be bred to deliver the most compelling product experience throughout the customer journey
- Good understanding of media planning
- You have a strong commercial mindset and previous experience in influencing channel partners or account/client relationship management
- Stellar analytical ability with capability to transform online KPI CX data into actionable insights and execute upon them; demonstrated experience using KPIs/web analytics to impact b&m and digital business
- You are proficient in German and English. French and/or Italian would be a benefit.
- You are naturally curious and continuously seek out opportunities to grow and learn.
As a Channel Customer Marketing Communication Executive you will be responsible for consumer route-to markets partners within consumer electronic retailers, Apple Premium Resellers and distributors. You will: •Handle 1-to-1 relationships with key partners in Switzerland and be responsible for the management and execution of channel marketing activities in collaboration with sales and the central team. •Develop and maintain relationships with partners working closely to establish C-level alignment on long term and quarterly marketing plans that focus on excellent digital customer journeys and optimal ROI. •Work on omnichannel campaigns including the full marketing mix, from paid advertising to partner owned marketing channels such as CRM, in-store and online •Guide partners to build digital marketing and online capabilities that improve omni-channel experience covering all touchpoint of the customer journey aiming to improve quality of exposure, SOV and sales conversion. •Implementation of digital and eCommerce priorities in collaboration with central and regional cross-functional teams e.g. executing eCommerce playbooks and facilitating the rollout of initiatives, systems and tools that enable the implementation of marketing assets on partner.com •Manage the quarterly investment process from budget to execution to post mortem analysis in close collaboration with finance and the sales team. •Educate partners and ensure compliance on Apple's marketing assets, guidelines and product launch communication guidelines. •Present marketing activities to C-level audiences - at partners, internally to leadership or finance to pitch for budget allocation or evaluate results.
Education & Experience
- This role profile gives guidance to the main tasks and responsibilities of the role. It is not exhaustive and is subject to change.
- Apple is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity.