Music Business Partnerships, Apple Music - Switzerland
Zurich, Zurich, Switzerland
Software and Services
At Apple Music, we’re profoundly passionate about music. It’s a force that’s driven and inspired us from day one. So we’ve set out to make it better. To bring you more music than ever with access to millions of songs. To give you personal recommendations from people who know and love music. To deepen the connection between artists and fans. To revamp radio with expertly crafted on-demand radio stations. That is Apple Music! You are a highly motivated individual who will focus on editorial curation & content strategy, partner relations & project delivery as well as strategic business planning. The goal is to be the industry’s best-in-class partner while driving engagement and growth opportunities for Apple Music in Switzerland. To strengthen our team, we are looking for an outstandingly talented individual with a background in the Swiss music industry.
- Significant experience in a professional music industry role (subscription service, label, publisher, manager, live).
- Outstanding understanding of the Swiss music industry dynamics, including independent and major labels as well as competitor digital music services.
- Fluency in German, French and English is required. Additional languages are a plus.
- Proven track record working with content management systems.
- A deep understanding of music marketing in pop culture and how to apply principles to consistently grow Apple Music’s share of voice with partners with an emphasis on audience and artist led digital content strategy.
- Profound understanding of music streaming services and best-in-class customer experiences.
- Strong analytical skills and comfort with data reporting platforms.
- Outstanding project management skills, with an ability to navigate ambiguity and hurdles to deliver best-in-class results.
- Strong organisational, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Substantial relationship building skills with an ability to engage with a variety of personalities, industry execs, artists and managers.
- Uncompromising ability to work in a fast-paced environment. Exceedingly responsive, passionate, proactive, thoughtful problem solver with exceptional attention to detail.
- Entrepreneurial problem solver: continuously seeks to enhance and redefine the approach needed to grow the business, while delivering results on all priority projects.
- Collaborative partner: ability to work cross-functionally in a team environment.
- Excellent presentation skills with an ability to build great decks and present to groups.
- You have a good understanding of the Apple ecosystem of services and hardware (iOS, macOS, Apple Music, iTunes, App Store, Podcasts, Apple TV, etc.)
You'll curate and program our service to ensure that we present music to our subscribers that is fresh, impactful, meaningful, culturally relevant, highly compelling and engaging. Ensuring that Apple Music has the best possible offering that will appeal to our existing and new subscribers across Switzerland. Initiate successful campaigns around releases, and help partners understand and improve opportunities across the Apple ecosystem. Support and educate key partners on Apple Music. Work cross-functionally and liaise with all elements of Apple Music to identify, develop and deliver key artist and content opportunities. Analyze service performance and create locally relevant initiatives to enhance regional development. Identify, understand, and communicate the Swiss market trends, needs, and opportunities for Apple Music to our regional and international teams. Devise strategic partnerships with the Apple Music marketing team, creating plans to drive engagement and increase the subscription funnel.
Education & Experience
- Please submit your CV in English.
- Apple’s most important resource, our soul, is our people. Apple benefits help further the well-being of our employees and their families in meaningful ways. No matter where you work at Apple, you can take advantage of our health and wellness resources and time-away programs. We’re proud to provide stock grants to employees at all levels of the company, and we also give employees the option to buy Apple stock at a discount — both offer everyone at Apple the chance to share in the company’s success. You’ll discover many more benefits of working at Apple, such as programs that match your charitable contributions, reimburse you for continuing your education and give you special employee pricing on Apple products.
- Apple benefits programs vary by country and are subject to eligibility requirements.
- Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. Apple is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. Apple is a drug-free workplace.