Head of Marketing, GSA
Munich, Bavaria-Bayern, Germany
Software and Services
Apple revolutionized personal technology with the introduction of the Macintosh in 1984. Apple leads the world in innovation with iPhone, Mac, Apple Watch, Apple TV and Homepod. Apple's software platforms provide seamless experiences across all Apple devises and empower people with breakthrough services including the App Store, Apple Music or iTunes. Apple's employees are dedicated to making the best products on earth, and to leaving the world a better place than we found it. This is an exciting opportunity for a seasoned marketing professional to join the iTunes team in Germany. Reporting to the Country Manager for GSA, you will be responsible for heading up the marketing function that will be working across all of our content services. The successful candidate will be passionate about digital content and thrive in a fast paced and collaborative working environment.
- The position requires a self-directed, extraordinarily driven, highly adaptable individual with excellent communication and organizational skills who is able to work under pressure and provide exemplary leadership to their team.
- Excellent management skills: Setting goals, driving performance and developing a team.
- Exceptional analytical skills: A natural aptitude for translating data into insights and draw conclusions.
- Experience defining marketing strategies for digital content businesses at different stages of development driving long-term growth.
- Proven track record working on complex, often global, large-scale, and time-critical projects.
- Natural networker with the ability to build strong ties to existing and new C-Level partners across multiple and very different businesses.
- Unique combination of an excellent attention to detail with the ability to see the bigger picture.
- Break down the long-term vision and global strategy into a local marketing strategy. - Plan and manage the marketing mix with a strong focus on driving long-term growth in a subscription business and using performance marketing as a main tool. - Identifying, negotiating, and executing strategic partnerships with other globally recognized brands and companies. - Lead a team of experienced marketing specialists that work across the GSA region. - You will demonstrate a deep understanding of what it means to be the custodian of a brand and have an impeccable track record with the marketing of products and services via campaigns. - You will also have a deep understanding of the Apple brand and our products. - You will be a seasoned senior manager with the ability to influence across different stakeholders. - You will also be expected to build successful relationships with colleagues and peers up to the executive level at Apple across different international locations.
Education & Experience
- University degree is a must. MBA or Post-Graduate is a plus.
- Management track record within a global, multi layered organization.
- Experience in the digital content space and subscription business.
- Fluent in German and English is required.