Client Services Support Specialist
Munich, Bavaria-Bayern, Germany
Software and Services
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Would you like to work in a fast-paced environment where your technical abilities will be challenged on a day-to-day basis? If so we are looking for a passionate developer to join Apple’s Information Systems & Technology (IS&T) division.Job Summary The IS&T Client Services Support Specialist has responsibility for leading site support needs for the site/region at which they are located. This person determines the needs of the user community and make sure that the IS&T organization is providing systems & support that meet those needs. Our fast-paced, fun team provides user support and services in a fast-growing business, sets desktop standards, and facilitates end-user training. Everyone at Apple depends on our team’s communications skills and attention to detail.
- Experience with macOS and iOS.
- Network experience is a plus
- Working knowledge of underlying network technologies and server setup and support
- Be able to provide support and communicate to employees of all job levels, from junior staff up to senior directors
- Experience working in a multi-functional matrix organization
- Superb communication skills, verbal and written
- Extremely strong teamwork ethic and customer support focus
- Fluency in English and German. Additional language a plus.
- Training & presentation skills
- macOS & iOS experience
- Provide 2nd & 3rd Level desktop support to Apple internal employees, contractors, and vendors - Lead the team’s incidents queue and action all incidents within the given SLA - Work as part of an EMEIA team that actions incidents remotely at all Apple sites across the region - You will drive the hardware repair process in region, liaising with our offsite and onsite hardware repair service providers. - Support Mac OS X Servers, troubleshooting access and permissions issues - Support IS&T printing solutions - Support the internal meeting room check-in system - Support onsite events throughout the year from an IT perspective, including out of hours communication meetings - Deliver On site and remote training to the sites assigned to you. - Engage with the key members of the sites to advocate IS&T solutions and to gather any new needs. - Be an active and innovative team member, contributing to development and effectiveness, and undertaking other tasks as required - Establish effective communication flows to the users - Stay abreast of advances in technology - Recommend improvements in technology (hardware and software upgrades) - Recommend and assist in the evaluation of new techniques and tools to improve the efficiency and effectiveness