Podcast Editor, Continental Europe
Munich, Bavaria-Bayern, Germany
Software and Services
The people who work here have reinvented and defined entire industries with the Mac, iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, Apple Watch, AirPods, HomePod and a multitude of groundbreaking Accessories. We have done the same with services, including iTunes, the App Store, Apple Music, and Apple Pay. The same real passion for innovation that goes into our products also applies to our services — strengthening our dedication to leave the world better than we found it. Since launching the support for Podcasts in 2005 Apple Podcasts passed 50 billion all-time episode downloads and streams. Could you be our next Editor for Apple Podcasts? If you have the passion and experience then we would love to hear from you.
- Have a real passion for and worked with podcasts & digital spoken word content.
- Be passionate curious beyond personal taste.
- Excel at working in a dynamic environment.
- Collaborate effectively with a variety of teams and personalities.
- Balance different responsibilities, priorities and schedules daily.
- Maintain outstanding attention to detail.
- Enjoy technology and understands the digital media landscape.
- Deep experience working with content management systems.
- Ideally hold a university degree or equivalent.
Our goal at Apple is to surprise and delight. Our intuitive and passionate editorial team curates the content our customers love and help them discover the world’s best content. We want a highly motivated Podcast Editor to join our team, you will curate spoken content across genres and various European countries and give to the overall editorial voice in Continental Europe.
Education & Experience
- You will be fluent in German and English, other European languages would be a phenomenal addition.
- The working schedule for this role will be four days a week.
- You'll be based in Munich in this position.
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.